1. The greatest fear man can have is the fear of losing GOD's Love.
2. Too much food results in dullness of mind.
3. A language is as sweet as the tongues of the speakers.
4. Every experience that is drawn through any of the senses has an effect on one's
5. Love all beings; that is enough.
6. Discipline is the mark of intelligent living
7. When calamity approaches, discrimination departs.
8. A man's well-being depends upon his degree of contentment.
9. God is all Names and all forms.
10. Follow the Master, face the devil, fight to the end, finish the game.
11. Real happiness lies within you.
12. All things in creation are subject to the law of change, and man, too, is subject
to this law.
13. Renunciation is the power of battling against evil forces and holding the mind
14. The teachers of tomorrow are the students of today.
15. God is not to be spoken of as coming down or going up, since HE is everywhere.
16. Learn to speak what you feel, and act what you speak.
17. What is the unmistakable mark of a wise man? It is Love, Love for all humanity.
18. Each man carries his destiny in his own hands.
19. Whenever and wherever you put yourself in touch with GOD, that is the state
20. Small minds select narrow roads; expand your mental vision and take to the broad
road of helpfulness, compassion and service.
21. Silence is the speech of the spiritual seeker.
22. Service springs out of LOVE and it scatters LOVE in profusion.
23. Ignorance is the most important cause of sorrow.
24. Once we surrender our mind to GOD completely, HE will take care of us in every
25. Have constructive thoughts, consoling words, compassionate acts.
26. Where there is FAITH, there is LOVE; Where there is LOVE; there is PEACE; Where
there is PEACE; there is GOD; Where there is GOD; there is BLISS.
27. The end of knowledge is LOVE. The end of education is character.
28. LOVE is the scarcest article today.
29. Mine, not thine; this sense of greed is the root of all evil. This distinction
is applied even to GOD! -- my GOD, not yours! Your GOD, not mine!
30. All spiritual practice must be directed to the removal of the husk and the revelation
of the kernel.
31. The mind fixed in the awareness of the ONE is line a rock; unaffected by doubt,
32. LOVE lives by giving and forgiving. Self lives by getting and forgetting.
33. GOD is the doer; you are but the instrument.
34. The heart of man, which is now allowed to lie fallow, has to be ploughed by
spiritual exercises like repetition of GOD's name.
35. GOD is neither distant, nor distinct from you.
36. What is meant by the phrase "to know GOD"? It means "to love GOD".
37. When there is harmony in the home, there will be order in the nation. When there
is order in the nation, there will be PEACE in the world.
38. The beauty of life depends upon our good habits.
39. Good company is important, it helps to cultivate good qualities.
40. You cannot see ME, but I am the light you see by. You cannot hear ME, but I
am the sound you hear by. You cannot know ME, but I am the truth by which you live.
41. Be ever watchful to see that you strive to take in more and more of GOD into
42. If you honour your mother, the Mother of the Universe will guard you against
43. The same current activates all.
44. GOD gave you the time, space, cause, material, idea, skill, chance and fortune.
Why should you feel as if you are the doer?
45. Make the home a seal of harmony.
46. Have no desires to place before GOD, whatever HE does with you, however HE treats
you, is the gift that HE likes best to give you!
47. Unity is divinity; purity is enlightenment.
48. Always respect another's opinion and another's point of view.
49. Food should not be too salty, too hot, too bitter, too sweet, too sour.
50. Reason can prevail only when arguments are advanced without the whipping up
51. Take failure and victory cooly.
52. There should not be any trace of dislike or distrust on the score of nationality,
language, caste, economic status, scholarship, age or sex.
53. Your thoughts, words, and deeds will shape others and theirs will shape you.
54. GOD is ONE without a second.
55. The service of man is the only means by which you can serve GOD.
56. By eating flesh one develops violent tendencies and animal diseases.
57. The PEACE that pervades the heart can never be shaken for any reason; only PEACE
of this kind is worthy of the name.
58. As close as you are to GOD, so close is GOD to you.
59. Immortality is the fruit of sacrifice.
60. The grace of GOD is like insurance. It will help you in your time of need without
61. When you feel you cannot do good, at least desist from doing evil.
62. LOVE seeks no reward; LOVE is its own reward.
63. The joy that we cause in the heart of GOD is the only worthwhile achievement.
64. Do not get attached to worldly things and pursuits. Be in the world, but do
not let the world be in you.
65. Truth has no fear; Untruth shivers at every shadow.
66. Be simple and sincere.
67. The mind sees separateness, LOVE sees unity.
68. God is the life-breath of every soul.
69. The only ache people have nowadays is ache in the stomach due to over eating
and lack of exercise!
70. Being a good example is the best form of service.
71. Friendship is the expression of unshakable LOVE, LOVE that is noble, pure, free
from desire or egoism.
72. Money comes and goes; morality comes and grows.
73. GOD first; the world next; myself last.
74. Try to conduct yourself in such a way as not to injure others.
75. Do not use poisonous words against anyone, for words wound more fatally than
76. Patience is all the strength that man needs.
77. With effort and prayer destiny can be attained. Start the effort.
78. You must welcome tests because it gives you confidence and it ensures promotion.
79. What is offered to GOD is totally free from all defects and imperfections.
80. Spiritual progress is right living, good conduct, moral behavior.
81. A nation that has no bridle on its sensuality, can never thrive our survive.
82. I am you; you are ME. You are the waves; I am the ocean. Know this and be free,
83. Teachers must be examples of LOVE and TRUTH.
84. Each country is but a room in the mansion of GOD.
85. We should realize that man has not only a mind which conceives thoughts, but
also a heart which can put them into practice.
86. LOVE must express itself as SERVICE.
87. The wise are those who know the Self.
88. Whatever the trouble, however great the sorrow, persist and win by recollecting
89. Man will realize his mission on earth when he knows himself as divine and reveres
others as divine.
90. Devotion is not a uniform to be worn on certain days and then to be put aside.
91. When the road ends, and the goal is gained, the pilgrim finds that he has traveled
only from himself to himself.
92. So long as you say "I am". there is bound to be fear, but once you say and feel
"I am GOD", you get unconquerable strength.
93. Duty without LOVE is deplorable, duty with LOVE is desirable, LOVE without duty
94. When you kill an animal, you give him suffering, pain, harm. GOD is in every
creature, so how can you give such pain?
95. When the magnet does not attract the needle, the fault lies in the dirt that
covers up the needle.
96. When the people become good, the world will become good.
97. Practice the vocabulary of love - unlearn the language of hate and contempt.
98. God is in you, around you, behind you, above you, beside you.
99. Of all the righteous acts, help rendered to those needing it, is the most righteous.
100. Surrendering the fruit of action to the Lord is real sacrifice.
101. My birthday is the date when divinity blossoms in your heart.
102. God is neither distant nor distinct from you.
103. What is offered to God is totally free from all defects and imperfections.
104. The joy that we cause in the heart of God is the only worthwhile achievement.
105. The acid test by which an activity can be confirmed as holy or sacred is to
examine whether it promotes attachment or avoids bondage.
106. Education should build character.
107. Its is Truth and Truth alone, that is one's real friend, relative.
108. Faith is like our life breath. It is impossible to live even for a minute in
this world without faith.